Introducing, A New Way to Play Guitar Which Will 10x Your Progress without Spending Hours Practicing
If you want to get good at guitar as quick as possible without reading through bundles of theory, practicing for hours every day or playing the same boring melody for the 100th time…… regardless of age……... you want to read this book.
Playing guitar is not as hard as the guitar industry wants you to believe. This book will cut the cr*p and tell you the truth.
You don’t need to: Spend hundreds of dollars getting 10 different guitar books and programs. Most of them teach you absolutely nothing.
You don’t need to: Constantly learn new techniques and push yourself to play harder things by the day. It’s much simpler than that.
You don’t need to: Waste a couple of hours every day practicing weird bending techniques and learning boring music theory. In fact, that is a great way to get stressed and confused.
You don’t need to: Obsess over playing the same melody over and over or practicing things you don’t like. Instead, you can get good at guitar by playing only what you love.
These are some of the harmful lies keeping you from achieving the level of excitement and happiness your guitar can truly give you.
And in this book, you’re going to learn something that most guitarist will never know….
The secret of the most successful guitarists on the planet and how they used it to transform their guitar playing.
Here are a few things that you’ll discover inside:
- The secret of James Hetfield from Metallica which allowed him to become one of the best guitarists in the world. And how you too can apply it to unlock your true potential.
- How to apply the principles known only to the most powerful people on earth to create charisma and confidence in you as a guitarist.
- A road map for your guitar journey which will eliminate all the BS and give you only the things you love to play.
- Why you’ve been practicing guitar wrong the entire while. And how you can enjoy every minute you spend with the guitar.
- The undiscussed technique used by professional musicians which gives them huge results out of short practice sessions.
- The answers to the biggest questions “How long should I practice?” and “What should I practice?”
- How you can magically make time for guitar without having to think about it all the time
And a whole lot more……
By the time you are done with the first part of this book, you’ll have fallen in love with your guitar and be proud to call yourself a guitarist!
You’ll have a lot more energy to play guitar and will look forward to your time with the guitar.
In short, you can play what you love on the guitar without practicing for hours every day or learning boring music theory. This book will show you how.
SPECIAL BONUS FOR READER
With this book how to hack your practice routine, you’ll also get a FREE PDF “25 things you are doing wrong with guitar”. It’s a list of the most common mistakes guitarists make and ways to avoid them.
Scroll up and click the “Buy Now” button to start playing guitar the right way!
Paperback : 8.5" x 11"
Page : 62
Paper : 60# Uncoated white
Binding type : Perfect Bound
Cover Finish : MATTE