Learning all the notes on the fretboard taking too long? Or worse - seems impossible? This book will unlock all the notes in 5 Simple steps!
Why Should I learn the Fretboard?
Throughout my years of experience with the guitar, I have come across multiple "pro guitarists" who cannot name the note they just played. Learning guitar theory with no knowledge about the names of the fretboard is comparable to learning complex arithmetic equations without knowing numbers! This book will make sure you don't end up like one of those guitarists! Here is why you should learn the fretboard:
- Understand how notes are arranged on the fretboard
- Create a mind map to navigate through the fretboard
Communicate the ideas you have in head to written format or to other musicians
- Create various visual references to make the fretboard less daunting
- And lots more
Why Should I buy this book?
It's only fair to ask yourself this question before spending your hard-earned money on anything. Here is what you'll find inside:
- The whole process of learning the fretboard simplified into 5 easy steps
- A step by step approach which will give you results even if you are a complete beginner
35+ exercises and tips to make sure you get results as fast as humanly possible
- The theory behind every concept for those who need it
- Countless memory techniques to make the process as simple as possible
- Beginner friendly - no prior music experience required
- All this taught in less than a day!
Why this book from among the 100 others?
I know there are multiple books out there that teaches you the exact same things. They have a lot more reviews and have been out for longer than this book. But here is how this book is different:
- Unique memory techniques which cannot be found elsewhere
High quality pictures and diagrams to give you the whole picture
Free bonus material including fretboard diagrams, Flash cards, Reference material and lots more!
- Gives you results faster than any book out there!
I hope that was enough reasons to make you jump onto the book! So, what are you waiting for?
Scroll up and click the BUY NOW button to get access to such a goldmine!
Paperback : 8.5" x 11"
Page : 61
Paper : 60# Uncoated cream
Binding type : Perfect Bound
Cover Finish : MATTE